Thursday, May 23, 2013

Letter To Dhani

Dear Dhani,
I don’t know if I have the power over the right to call you ‘Dear’ but I am taking that liberty. I thought zillions of times if I should reach you. Every time the answer to my thoughts was negative yet today, I am defying all those negative thoughts and trying to reach you.
First, I want to thank you for making me what I am today. You made me thinker. You rendered the transition I needed. I traveled the world but eventually had to come back to the same point that is You…I never knew why you….I never knew why I had to fall for you when there were millions other.
You must be thinking that for what on earth, now am I saying all this to you….how come who have played a great role in the shaping of my lonely deserted life. Not all those questions can be answered, if we do not go in the past together and revisit it from a different perspective. I have learnt a great thing that we never notice the life that we live under the shadow of time and destiny. We only live what we see and what we physically feel but let me tell you this today that beyond it there is a real life – a life that holds the meaning and answers to all our questions, which normally our senses could not render.
More than 8 years ago when I first saw you, someone had written my destiny then without my knowledge. You must be thinking, how have I known you 8 years ago? Actually, it was that first semester exam and it was our first paper. Back then in our training days I thought of expressing this fact and many more to you but could not do it. There was a string of coincidences which at every at times made us to stand before each other. There is a whole story, which you might not know, but someday if destiny would bless me, I would tell you everything in detail. Initially I thought destiny had brought us together and we would proceed that way but then world changed upside down and I lost my faith at destiny. I moved on but only after keeping your thought in heart then almost after seven and half years I joined an organization and met someone who knew you, it was a shocking incident for me. I thought why again … now what this almighty wants from me ….what have I left in the middle that I ought to complete, yet.
I do not know what you might feel after reading this but still, I have got so many stories to tell, so many facts to reveal. I cannot see anyone the way I used to see you back then.
Life only changes you once, rest all changes are its versions but the real makeover only happen once. I realized when it happened to me…..I am thankful to you that I had the opportunity to see you, to befriend you, to like you, to LOVE you …..All again I want to thank you for making me what I am today…………..May god bless you.
Yours Only…nothing less but so much to say ……

Image : Courtesy to Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment