Wednesday, August 14, 2013

O Dearest, Let Me Say...

O dearest, at least listen to what I have to say…
It’s been long since I last spoke to you,
My heart, bleed in sorrow as and when I thought of you,
Quill of remembrance caused it an unbearable pain,
Though, this heart never complaint,
Now, let’s put some life in a fresh paper,
Since trust in lively bodies was there never,
What should I say about my words,
When tears were not seen by any of us,
It’s been a long since I am wide awake,
What to do …this evening doesn't move ahead,
And, how come I sleep in those sheets,
When no crumple could be left on its fine crease,
I want to call out my only name,
However, if you had given me the same,
Now what else could I say to you,
Since your eyes don’t blush in my view,
O dearest, at least listen to what I have to say…


Image: Courtesy to Google search

No comments:

Post a Comment