Friday, February 21, 2014

Letter to Her

Dearest My Perfect Half,

My heart goes for you. I feel emptiness inside and every moment as I try to accept it as my destiny. I always believed that I have not loved you but that’s not the truth. Truth is, unknowingly, I have loved you, and I loved your company more than most of the things I have ever loved in my life. I miss your company, I miss the name you gave me and the voice and fondness in which you would call those names. How have we been brought to this point in life, I know very well. And, now when I look back I believe I should have listened to the voice I often used to hear. A voice with no noise, only true messages.

I don’t know if you are aware that I am a lost soul who once belonged to different worlds. Love was never easy for me to accept, what I have accepted in life was sorrow. Sorrow is what I always believed would be my companion. At times, I believed, being with sorrow is the part of happiness I can lay my claim over. Now when I recall, I feel your company as though a sweet dream which I have seen many times with open eyes.  They were the times I like to recall, to tell myself that you are the lucky one whom someone had loved truly. I had the strength though I behaved coward. The truth in my feelings was perhaps not that great and that’s the reason tears had also left me alone. Despite of my wish I can’t shed a tear and unburden myself from the burden I feel upon my heart every moment.

At times I used to allege that love is a punishment for a special crime one must have committed mistakenly. Perhaps I was true in my saying and it’s my punishment to be in love.  My sorrow bleeds and asks for a comfort that comes from you, and I, like a tyrant dismisses such plea ruthlessly to let it bleed further. More the pain grows in me more the love I feel for you.

Now I proclaim that I was never besieged by your beauty, was never fallen for the color of your skin, was never amused by your smile, was never taken aback by your lovely way of walking, was never spell bound by your magical eyes. However, the love in you for me had brought me on my knees. Yes, now I know what have I been looking for all my life when it is gone and destiny is again sealed for not to open its door again for me.

With Love,
Who Can't be anyone's

No comments:

Post a Comment